Kentucky Container Service is our full service intermodal trucking and local drayage company.
- We are able to handle all requests for cartage of any size containers and ISO tanks.
- We have a fleet of 80 power units available to handle your Intermodal trucking needs.
- Company owned 20’ slider, 40’ gooseneck, 20’ tri-axle as well as tilt-chassis are available.
- Our facilities are conveniently located near Norfolk Southern Rail and CSX ramps.
- We guarantee on time delivery or pick-up of your container.
Kentucky Container Service is another valuable link in our vertically integrated forwarding services and another reason to consider KYFI Inc. for your international shipping needs.
If you want to become part of the KYCS team, complete a drivers application.
Lifeline Transportation is our in-house over-the-road intermodal trucking company servicing all East Coast ports.
Lifeline Transportation specializes in reefer and dry container loads that require time sensitive transit and delivery. We have extensive experience with refrigerated commodities such as blood plasma and other sensitive commodities.
Lifeline Transportation is another valuable link in our vertically integrated forwarding services and another reason to consider KYFI Inc. for your international shipping needs.
Kentucky Container Service Terminals provides depot storage and maintenance & repair services for ocean carrier equipment. With a major inventory of ocean carrier equipment at our fingertips we provide faster knowledge of container availability and visibility to our customers, thus increasing our ability to meet customer demand for equipment.
KCT Depot Services
Our Louisville facility offers 25 acres of Depot capacity while our Cincinnati facility offers over 15 acres of Depot capacity.
- We have several top-loaders at each location for quick mounts and dismounts.
- We provide chassis stacking services.
- Certified scales are available at both our terminals.
KCT M&R Services
KCT is a full service maintenance and repair facility for ocean carrier equipment. Our fully equipped indoor container and chassis repair facilities can accommodate any mounted unit.
Our experienced staff provides accurate and timely estimates and repairs. Services include mig and stick welding, corner post and floor replacement, frame, panel and door repair, brake jobs, electrical, tire repair and a host of other mechanical jobs.
KCT is an Certified ISO tank cleaning facility.
Kentucky Container Service Terminals is a valuable link in our vertically integrated forwarding services and another reason to consider KYFI Inc. for your international shipping needs.Contact KYFI for further information